2017-18 District 2 4-H
|Date:||Monday, December 11, 2017 (updated)|
|Location:||Meat Lab, Texas Tech University|
|4-H Connect:|| Opens: November 17, 2017 – Closes: December 1, 2017
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Event Time:|| Check In: 12:30 p.m.
Contest Begins: 1:00 p.m.
| Contest Letter:
||2017-18 Meat Judging – Letter (revised)|
|For More Information, Contact:||John Villalba, (806) 995-3726|
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Andy Hart, (806) 746‐6101 at least two weeks prior to the contest.
- All contestants need to bring a #2 pencil and a clipboard.
- Contest Rules and Guidelines: http://agrilife.org/4hmeat/texas-4-h-meat-judging-rules-guidelines/
- Texas 4-H Meat Science: http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/projects/meat-science/
- Meat Judging Resources: http://agrilife.org/4hmeat/academics/meat-science/4h/resources/
- Aggie Meat: http://aggiemeat.tamu.edu/
- 2016-17 Meat Judging – Results
- 2015-16 Meat Judging – Results
- 2014-15 Meat Judging – Results
- 2013-14 Meat Judging – Results