2019-20 District 2 4-H
|Date:||Tuesday, November 19, 2019|
|Location:||Meat Lab, Texas Tech University|
|4-H Connect:|| Opens: October 30, 2019 – Closes: November 13, 2019
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Event Time:|| Check In: 12:30 p.m.
Contest Begins: 1:00 p.m.
| Contest Letter:
||2019-20 Meat Judging – Letter|
|For More Information, Contact:||John Villalba, (806) 995-3726|
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or John Villalba, (806) 995‐3726, two weeks prior to the contest.
- All contestants need to bring a #2 pencil and a clipboard.
- Texas Tech will be hosing a Meat Judging Workshop on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Contest Rules and Guidelines: http://agrilife.org/4hmeat/texas-4-h-meat-judging-rules-guidelines/
- Texas 4-H Meat Science: http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/projects/meat-science/
- Meat Judging Resources: http://agrilife.org/4hmeat/academics/meat-science/4h/resources/
- Aggie Meat: http://aggiemeat.tamu.edu/
- 2019-20 Meat Judging – Results
- 2018-19 Meat Judging – Results
- 2017-18 Meat Judging – Results
- 2016-17 Meat Judging – Results
- 2015-16 Meat Judging – Results
- 2014-15 Meat Judging – Results
- 2013-14 Meat Judging – Results
- 2017-18 Meat Judging: Album