2022-23 District 2 4-H
|Date:||June 1, 2023- June 3, 2023|
|Location:||Ceta Canyon- Happy, TX|
|Ages:||District 2 4-H members must have finished 3rd to 7th grade in the 2022-2023 school year|
|4-HOnline:||Opens: April 5, 2023 at 7 a.m. – Closes: April 19, 2023
or at 180 registered (whichever occurs first)
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Event Time:||Registration Check In: June 1st, 9:30 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. Pick-up to Go Home: June 3, 10:00 a.m.|
||2023 Junior Leadership Lab – Letter|
|For More Information, Contact:||Bailee Wright, email@example.com|
Required Forms to Bring with you to check in:
2. Consequences of Misbehavior
3. Authorization to Dispense Medication *For campers who will be bringing medication with them.
4. Over the Counter Medication Permission Form
5. 4-H Indemnity Form & Waiver
7. Ceta Canyon Challenge Course Release Form
Participants with disabilities: Any participant who requires auxiliary aids, special accommodations, or has questions about the physical access provided must contact the County Office or Bailee Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks before the event.
- Link for Ceta Canyon: https://cetacanyon.org
- Girls’ Dorm: https://cetacanyon.org/portfolio/garrison-retreat-lodge/
- Boys’ Dorm: https://cetacanyon.org/portfolio/trust-cabins/
- Activities: https://cetacanyon.org/activities/