2019-20 District 2 4-H
|Date:||Saturday, December 14, 2019|
|Location:||Christ the King School (4011 54th, Lubbock)|
|Entry Fee:||$15/Late $25|
|4-H Connect:||Opens: November 25 – Closes: December 9, 2019
Late: December 10, 2019
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Event Time:||Check In: 8:30 a.m.
Contest Begins: 9:00 a.m.
||2019-20 Consumer Decision Making – Letter|
|For More Information, Contact:||Robert Scott, (806) 775-1740|
This contest will be using scantron forms this year. Please make sure your 4-H members can fill out a Universal A scantron form – Universal A Scantron Form – Sample
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Andy Hart, (806) 746‐6101 by November 25, 2017.
Sample Classes (used in previous years contest)
|1||Fast Food Meals||Bottled Water|
- Consumer Education Website: http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/projects/consumer-education/
- D-2 Consumer Decision Making Video’s (see below)
- CDM Jepardy
- 2018-19 Consumer Decision Making – Results
- 2017-18 Consumer Decision Making – Results
- 2016-17 Consumer Decision Making – Results
- 2015-16 Consumer Decision Making – Results
- 2014-15 Consumer Decision Making – Results
- 2013-14 Consumer Decision Making – Results
District 2 developed a video on Consumer Decision Making (CDM) and has posted it on You Tube. The video is in two parts, so please view both of the videos. The videos discuss the Consumer Education project and the CDM Contest. The contest portion is broken down into: how to coach a team, a sample class and reasons. Forms used in the video are available below.