2021-2022 District 2 4-H
|Entries Due:||Photo’s Due by Friday, May 6, 2022|
|Entry Fee:||$10 for first entry + $3 for each additional entry|
|4-H Online:||Opens: April 25, 2022 – Closes: May 6, 2022
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Contest Letter:||2022 Photography – Letter|
|Resolution and Size||• Photo must be a minimum of 300 dpi quality resolution.
• Size: Must be 3:2 (4″x6″) or 5:4 (8″x10″) ratio (either portrait or landscape).
• Size: Photo may not be larger than 5,120KB (5MB).
||Must be .jpeg, .jpg, or .gif|
|For More Information, Contact:||Erin Snodgrass, (432) 758-4006|
“What is That?” – Photography
YouTube video published 11/03/2020: https://youtu.be/0DKEvGN8jdQ
WebEx Recording from 02/27/2018 on how to resize photo’s: Play recording
NOTE: The recording starts with just Caitlin Jackson’s voice, she does share screens later in the recording. The recording is 8 minutes & 7 seconds long.
Participants with disabilities: Any participant who requires auxiliary aids, special accommodations, or has questions about the physical access provided must contact the County Office or Wendy Scott, (806) 746-6101 at least two weeks before the event.
- State 4-H Photography Website at:
- 2021-22 Photography Contest Entries
- 2020-21 Photography Contest Entries
- 2019-20 Photography Contest Entries
- 2018-19 Photography Contest Entries
- 2017-18 Photography Contest Entries
- 2016-17 Photography Contest Entries (1st year for digital entries)