2021-22 District 2 4-H
|Date:||June 2, 2022- June 4, 2022|
|Ages:||District 2 4-H members must have finished 3rd to 7th grade in the 2021-2022 school year|
|4-H Connect:||Opens: April 5, 2022 at 7 a.m. – Closes: April 19, 2022
or at 180 registered (whichever occurs first)
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Event Time:||Registration Check In : June 2nd, 2022 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Opening Ceremony: 11:45 a.m.
Pick-up to Go Home: June 4, 2022 10:00a.m.
||2021-22 Junior Leadership Lab – Letter|
|For More Information, Contact:||Wendy Scott, (806) 746-6101|
Ceta Canyon Forms:
See Letter for the six 4-H forms
Participants with disabilities: Any participant who requires auxiliary aids, special accommodations, or has questions about the physical access provided must contact the County Office or Wendy Scott, (806) 746-6101 at least two weeks before the event.
- Link for Ceta Canyon: https://cetacanyon.org
- Girls’ Dorm: https://cetacanyon.org/portfolio/garrison-retreat-lodge/
- Boys’ Dorm: https://cetacanyon.org/portfolio/trust-cabins/
- Activities: https://cetacanyon.org/activities/
Forms to fill out and bring to camp. These forms are subject to change.
See Junior Leader Lab Letter for list of forms and link or visit:
Pictures from Junior Leader Lab:
- 2021 Album 2021 Video from Facebook
- 2020 – Cancelled due to Covid-19
- 2019 Album
- 2018 Album
- 2017 Album
- 2016 Album
- 2015 Album A 2015 Album B
- 2014 Album
- 2013 Album
- 2011 Album