2021-2022 District 2 4-H
|Date:||April 26, 2022|
|Location:||Hale County Extension Office (Check-in, then caravan to the contest)
225 Broadway St., Plainview, TX
|4-H Online:||Opens: April 5, 2022 Closes: April 19, 2022
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Event Time:||Check In: 1:30 p.m.
Orientation: 2:00 p.m.
Contest Begins: 2:15 p.m.
||2022 Soils Judging – Letter|
|For More Information, Contact:||Audra Guess, (806) 291-5267|
Map from I-27 to the Stanley Schaffer Agriculture Education Building: Map
Map of WTAMU Campus: Map
Scorecard: FY2019 Soil Judging Scorecard
What is That? 4-H Soils Judging
– YouTube Video released 01/19/2021: https://youtu.be/h2Je9YRFT08
Supplies Needed: Participants should bring a #2 pencil and a clipboard. You may also want to bring a water bottle and hand towel for soil texturing purposes.
Participants with disabilities: Any competitor who requires auxiliary aids, special accommodations, or has questions about the physical access provided must contact the County Office or Wendy Scott, (806) 746-6101 at least two weeks before the competition.
- Texas 4-H Roundup Contest Guidelines: https://texas4-h.tamu.edu/events/roundup/
- Land Judging In Texas by B.L. Harris & J.F. Mills
- Project Page – https://texas4-h.tamu.edu/projects/range-science/
- 2022 Soil Judging Placings
- 2020-21 Soil Judging – Results
- 2019-2020 No contest held due to COVID-19
- 2018-19 Soils Judging – Results
- 2017-18 Soils Judging – Results
- 2016-17 Soils Judging – Results
- 2015-16 Soils Judging – Results
- 2014-15 Soils Judging – Results
- 2013-14 Soils Judging – Results