2020 District 2 4-H
|Date:||Saturday, April 18, 2020|
|Location:||WTAMU – Canyon|
|4-H Connect:||Opens: March 20 – Closes: April 3, 2020
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Event Time:||Check In: 12:30 p.m.
Orientation: 12:45 p.m.
Contest Begins: 1:00 p.m.
||2020 Soil Judging – Letter (Coming Soon)|
|For More Information, Contact:||Audra Graves, (806) 291-5267|
Scorecard: AGR5.040 – Soil Judging Scorecard
Map of WTAMU Campus: WTAMU Campus
Supplies Needed: Participants should bring a #2 pencil and a clipboard. You may also want to bring a water bottle and hand towel for soil texturing purposes.
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Audra Graves, (806) 291‐5267 two weeks prior to the contest.
- Land Judging In Texas by B.L. Harris & J.F. Mills
- Soil Judging Scorecard 5.040
- Project Page – https://texas4-h.tamu.edu/projects/range-science/
- 2018-19 Soils Judging – Results
- 2017-18 Soils Judging – Results
- 2016-17 Soils Judging – Results
- 2015-16 Soils Judging – Results
- 2014-15 Soils Judging – Results
- 2013-14 Soils Judging – Results