2019 District 2 4-H
|Date:||Thursday, April 25, 2019|
|Location:||WTAMU Stanley Schaffer Agriculture Education Learning Lab
(22200 Valleyview Rd) – Canyon
|Entry Fee:||$10/Late $20|
|4-H Connect:||Opens: April 1, 2019 – Closes: April 15, 2019
Late: Opens: April 16, 2019 – Closes: April 18, 2019
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Event Time:||Check In: 12:30 p.m.
Orientation: 12:45 p.m.
Contest Begins: 1:00 p.m.
||2019 Soil Judging – Letter|
|For More Information, Contact:||Andy Hart, (806) 746-6101|
Scorecard: AGR5.040 – Soil Judging Scorecard
Map from I-27: Map from I-27 to Stanley Schaeffer AgEd Learning Lab
Map of WTAMU Campus: WTAMU Campus
Supplies Needed: Participants should bring a #2 pencil and a clipboard. You may also want to bring a water bottle and hand towel for soil texturing purposes.
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Andy Hart, (806) 746‐6101 two weeks prior to the contest.
- Land Judging In Texas by B.L. Harris & J.F. Mills
- Soil Judging Scorecard 5.040
- Project Page – https://texas4-h.tamu.edu/projects/range-science/
- 2017-18 Soils Judging – Results
- 2016-17 Soils Judging – Results
- 2015-16 Soils Judging – Results
- 2014-15 Soils Judging – Results
- 2013-14 Soils Judging – Results