2022 District 2 4-H
|Date:||July 13, 2022|
|Location:||Lubbock County Extension Office, 916 Main 1st Floor|
|Record Book:||Must be submitted by 4:00 P.M. on Monday July 11, 2022
You may bring them to the District Office or Mail them.
No Late entries will be accepted!
|4-H Connect:||Opens: June 28, 2022 – Closes: July 6, 2022|
|Contest Begins:||9:00am and 1:30pm|
|Letter:||2021-22 District Record Book -Letter|
|For More Information, Contact:||Ronda Alexander, (806) 775-1740|
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Wendy Scott, (806) 746‐6101 two weeks prior to the event.
- 2021-22 District 2 4-H RB Participant Guide
- 4-H Record Book Entry Label – Color code for labels: Senior – White, Intermediate – Yellow, Junior – Pink
Only record books submitted in these formats will be considered for judging at District 4-H Record Book Judging.
- For Seniors – Word format: Available on the State 4-H Record Book website
- For Juniors and Intermediates – Word format: 2021-2022 Record Book Check Sheet and Report Form
Seniors will use the Texas 4-H Recordbook Report form WORD/PDF versions found on the State 4-H Website at
Juniors and Intermediates should use the version found on the
District 2 4-H Website, which has been modified to reflect the same information that seniors are using.
Texas 4-H Record Books Website: https://texas4-h.tamu.edu/recordbooks/
- 2022 Record Book Judging Results
- 2020-21 Record Book – Results
- 2019-20 Record Book – Results
- 2018-19 Record Book – Results
- 2017-18 Record Book – Results
- 2016-17 Record Book – Results
- 2015-16 Record Book – Results
- 2014-15 Record Book – Results
- 2013-14 Record Book – Results