2021 District 2 4-H
|Location:||Lubbock County Extension Office|
|Record Book:||Due to District Office by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, July 12, 2021|
|4-H Connect:||Opens: June 28, 2021 – Closes: July 9, 2021
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Contest Begins:||9:00am and 1:30pm|
|Letter:||2020-21 District Record Book – Letter|
|For More Information, Contact:||Ronda Alexander, (806) 775-1740|
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Wendy Scott, (806) 746‐6101 two weeks prior to the event.
- 2020-21 District 2 4-H RB Participant Guide
- 4-H Record Book Entry Label – Color code for labels: Senior – White, Intermediate – Yellow, Junior – Pink
Only record books submitted in these formats will be considered for judging at District 4-H Record Book Judging.
- For Seniors – Word format: Available on the State 4-H Record Book website
- For Juniors and Intermediates – Word format: 2021 District 2 4-H Report Form
- For Juniors and Intermediates – Word format: 2021 Jr/Int Check Sheet
The Word format of the Senior form is also available to download on the Texas 4-H Record Books Website (listed below).
Texas 4-H Record Books Website: https://texas4-h.tamu.edu/recordbooks/
- 2020-21 Record Book – Results
- 2019-20 Record Book – Results
- 2018-19 Record Book – Results
- 2017-18 Record Book – Results
- 2016-17 Record Book – Results
- 2015-16 Record Book – Results
- 2014-15 Record Book – Results
- 2013-14 Record Book – Results