2016-17 District 2 4-H
|Date:||Wednesday, July 12, 2017|
|Location:||District Extension Office|
|Record Book:||Due to District Office by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, July 10, 2017|
|Contest Begins:||9:00 am|
|For More Information, Contact:||Ronda Alexander, (806) 775-1740|
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Andy Hart, (806) 746‐6101 by June 29, 2016.
- 2017 Record Book – Participant Guide
- 2017 Record Book Judge Application (user friendly) – Due to District Office by TBA
- 4-H Record Book Entry Label – Color code for labels: Senior – White, Intermediate – Yellow, Junior – Pink
Only record books submitted in the Senior format (this includes Junior and Intermediate entries) will be considered for judging at District 4-H Record Book Judging. The Word format of the Senior form is available to download on the Texas 4-H Record Books Website (listed below).
Texas 4-H Record Books Website: http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/youth_recordbooks
- 2016-17 Record Book – Results
- 2015-16 Record Book – Results
- 2014-15 Record Book – Results
- 2013-14 Record Book – Results