2020 District 2 4-H
|Entries Due:||Friday, March 27, 2020|
|Entry Fee:||$10 for first entry + $3 for each additional entry|
|4-H Connect:||Opens: March 13 – Closes: March 27, 2020
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Contest Letter:||2020 Photography – Letter (coming soon)|
|Resolution and Size||• Photo must be a minimum of 300 dpi quality resolution.
• Size: Must be 3:2 (4″x6″) or 5:4 (8″x10″) ratio (either portrait or landscape).
• Size: Photo may not be larger than 5,120KB (5MB).
||Must be .jpeg, .jpg, or .png|
|For More Information, Contact:||Caitlin Jackson, (806) 675-2347|
WebEx Recording from the 2018 Photography Contest and how to resize photo’s: Play recording
NOTE: The recording starts with just Caitlin Jackson’s voice, she does share screens later in the recording. Recorded Tuesday, February 27, 2018. The recording is 8 minutes & 7 seconds long.
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Andy Hart, (806) 746‐6101 two weeks prior to the event.
- 2020 Photography – Participant Rules and Guidelines (coming soon)
Photos will be displayed through a multimedia exhibit during Spring Roundup Contests (Educational Presentations & Share-the-Fun), at Junior Leader Lab, and will be placed on the District 2 4-H website after the results are posted.
Contest results will be e-mailed to counties on or before May 3rd, 2019.
- State 4-H Photography Website at:
- 2018-19 Photography Contest Entries
- 2017-18 Photography Contest Entries
- 2016-17 Photography Contest Entries (1st year for digital entries)