2017-18 District 2 4-H
|Date:||??day, TBA, 2018|
|4-H Connect:||Opens: TBA, 2018 – Closes: TBA, 2018
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Contest Letter:||Coming in Spring|
|Resolution and Size||• Photo must be a minimum of 300 dpi quality resolution.
• Size: Must be 3:2 (4×6) or 5:4 (8×10) ratio (either portrait or landscape).
• Size: Photo may not be larger than 5,120KB (5MB).
||Must be .jpeg, .jpg, or .gif.|
|For More Information, Contact:||Caitlin Jackson, (806) 675-2347|
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Andy Hart, (806) 746‐6101 by March 31, 2018.
- 2018 Photography – Participant Rules and Guidelines (Coming in Spring)
Photos will be displayed through a multimedia exhibit at South Plains College during TBA Contests (Educational Presentations & Share-the-Fun), at Junior Leader Lab, and will be placed on the District 2 4-H website after the results are posted.
Contest results will be e-mailed to counties on or before TBA.
- State 4-H Photography Website at:
- 2016-17 Photography Contest Entries (initial year for digital entries)