2021-22 District 2 4-H
|Entry Fee:||$TBA / Late: $TBA|
|4-H Connect:||Opens: TBA – Closes: TBA, 2021
Late: Opens: TBA – Closes: TBA, 2021
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Event Time:||Check In: 12:00 – 12:30 p.m.
Contest Begins: 1:00 p.m.
||2021-22 Livestock Judging – Letter|
|For More Information, Contact:||Robert Scott, (806) 775-1740
Andy Hart, (806) 291-5267
What is That? Livestock Judging Posted 2/16/2021 –
YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4W-RIMUcT0
COVID-19 protocol will be followed. This will be based on the city of Lubbock and Texas A&M AgriLife Extension guidelines. Protocol will be e-mailed to all registered competitors prior to contest.
District 6 will be participating in the contest, so please make your 4-H members aware that the groups will be large.
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Wendy Scott, (806) 746-6101 at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Beef Project Judging website – includes Livestock Judging information
- 2020-21 Livestock Judging – Results
- 2019-20 Livestock Judging – Cancelled due to COVID-19.
- 2018-19 Livestock Judging – Results
- 2017-18 Livestock Judging – Results
- 2016-17 Livestock Judging – Results
- 2015-16 Livestock Judging – Results
- 2014-15 Livestock Judging – Results
- 2013-14 Livestock Judging – Results