2019 District 2 4-H
|Date:||May 28 to May 30, 2019|
|Location:||South Plains College|
|Ages:||Must have finished 3rd to 7th grade at time of camp.|
|4-H Connect:||Opens: TBA, 2019 – Closes: TBA, 2019
or at 155 registered (whichever occurs first)
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Event Time:||5/28 – Registration Check In: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
5/30 – Pick-up to Go Home: 10:00 a.m.
||2019 Junior Leadership Lab – Letter|
|For More Information, Contact:||Andy Hart, (806) 746-6101|
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Andy Hart (806) 746‐6101 at least two weeks before the event.
- South Plains College – Campus & Student Center Maps
- 2019 JLL Counselor Application – User Friendly (Due by 5 p.m. on TBA) – Must have just finished 9th-12th grade at time of camp. Fax # to send form to is (806) 723-8499.
Three forms to fill out and bring to camp:
1. Code of Conduct & Consequences of Misbehavior – 2019
2. Release & Medical Treatment – 2019 (User Friendly)
3. Medical Information – 2019 (User Friendly)
Pictures from Junior Leader Lab: