2021-22 District 2 4-H
|Ages:||Must have finished 3rd to 7th grade at time of camp.|
|4-H Connect:||Opens: TBA at 7 a.m. – Closes: TBA, 2021
or at 180 registered (whichever occurs first)
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Event Time:||Registration Check In on TBA: 10:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Pick-up to Go Home on TBA: 10:00 a.m.
||2021-22 Junior Leadership Lab – Letter|
|For More Information, Contact:||Wendy Scott, (806) 746-6101|
Participants with disabilities: Any participant who requires auxiliary aids, special accommodations, or has questions about the physical access provided must contact the County Office or Wendy Scott, (806) 746-6101 at least two weeks before the event.
- Link for Ceta Canyon: https://cetacanyon.org/
- Girls’ Dorm: https://cetacanyon.org/portfolio/garrison-retreat-lodge/
- Boys’ Dorm: https://cetacanyon.org/portfolio/trust-cabins/
- Activities: https://cetacanyon.org/activities/
- The following link is the District 2 4-H 2022 Junior Leader Lab Counselor Application: TBA
To apply, you must be completing 9th-12th grade for the 2021-2022 school year. Applications must be completed by TBA, 2022. You will be notified by March ?? as to whether you have been selected or not. If selected, you will be sent information regarding registering on 4-H Online. Cost is $100, unless you were chosen as Counselor of the Year at the 2021 JLL. Counselors will serve from June TBA.
Nine forms to fill out and bring to camp:
1. Code of Conduct
2. Consequences of Misbehavior
3. Waiver, Indemnification and Medical Treatment Authorization Form
4. Authorization to Dispense Medication
5. Health and Safety Statement – HSS (User Friendly)
6. Permission for OTC Medication (User Friendly)
7. Ceta Canyon – Challenge Course Release Form
8. Ceta Canyon – Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus
9. Ceta Canyon – Pre-Camp Health Screening
Pictures from Junior Leader Lab:
- 2021 Album 2021 Video from Facebook
- 2020 – Cancelled due to Covid-19
- 2019 Album
- 2018 Album
- 2017 Album
- 2016 Album
- 2015 Album A 2015 Album B
- 2014 Album
- 2013 Album
- 2011 Album