2017-18 District 2 4-H
|Date:||May 29 to May 31, 2018|
|Location:||South Plains College|
|Ages:||Must have finished 3rd to 7th grade at time of camp.|
|4-H Connect:||Opens: TBA, 2018 – Closes: TBA, 2018
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Event Time:||Check In: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.|
||Coming in Spring|
|For More Information, Contact:||Andy Hart, (806) 746-6101|
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Andy Hart, (806) 746‐6101 by May 12, 2017.
- South Plains College – Campus Map
- 2018 JLL Counselor Application (user friendly) (Due by 5 p.m. on April 13) – Must have just finished 9th-12th grade at time of camp. Fax # to send form to is (806) 723-8499.
Three forms to fill out and bring to camp:
1. Code of Conduct & Consequences of Misbehavior – 2018
2. Release & Medical Treatment – 2018
3. Medical Information – 2018 (user friendly)
Pictures from Junior Leader Lab: