2021-22 District 2 4-H
|Date:||June 14, 2022|
|Location:||TTU Equestrian Center- Wolfforth|
|Entry Fee:||$100 (Cattle Class have an additional fee to cover stock charges)
No ADDING classes at show, only scratches)**NEW**
|4-H Connect:||Opens: April 15, 2022 – Closes: May 1, 2022
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Event Time:||Check In: 6:30 a.m.
Contest Begins: 7:30 a.m.
||2022 Horse Show – Letter 2022
Entered horses will be validated in Texas 4-H Online System by May 1, 2022 View link in Letter
|For More Information, Contact:||Cody Hill, (806) 561-4562
Danya Peterson (806) 495-4400
A list of 2022 Horse Show Events is included in the Horse Show letter.
***Please Read Letter for important information and live links about Entries***
Participants with disabilities: Any participant who requires auxiliary aids, special accommodations, or has questions about the physical access provided must contact the County Office or Wendy Scott, (806) 746-6101 at least two weeks before the event.
- 20202 Horse Show Results (Juniors)
- 2022 Horse Show Results (Seniors)
- 2019-20 Horse Show – Cancelled due to Covid-19
- 2018-19 Horse Show – Results
- 2017-18 Horse Show – Results
- 2016-17 Horse Show – Results
- 2015-16 Horse Show – Results
- 2014-15 Horse Show – Results
- 2013-14 Horse Show – Results
Pictures by Shot of Bliss Photography: 2012 Horse Show