2021-22 District 2 4-H
|Location:||Postal League – Conducted Within Counties|
|Entry Fee:||$5 (4-H OnLine) +
$15 (per equipment category to D-2 Shooting Sports Assn)
|4-H Connect:||Opens: TBA – Closes: TBA, 2021
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Event Time:||Determined by Counties|
||2021-22 Archery Contest – Letter|
|For More Information, Contact:||Gary Roschetzky, (806) 872-3444
David Holland, (806) 266-5215
- 2021-22 D-2 Archery Shoot Summary Form – User Friendly
Covid-19 protocol will need to be followed based on respective county guidelines and guidelines set forth by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service.
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Wendy Scott, (806) 746‐6101 at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Texas 4-H Shooting Sports web site:
- Each county should utilize 4-H trained and certified coach volunteers.
- 2020-21 Archery 3-D Contest – Results
- 2020-21 Archery Contest – Results
- 2019-20 Archery Contest – Cancelled due to Covid-19
- 2018-19 Archery Contest – Results
- 2017-18 Archery Contest – Results
- 2016-17 Archery Contest – Results
- 2015-16 Archery Contest – Results
- 2014-15 Archery Contest – Results
- 2013-14 Archery Contest – Results