2017 District 2 4-H
|Date:||Saturday, April 22, 2017 (tentative)|
|Location:||Meet at the Lubbock County Extension Office
(Will travel as a group out to contest site)
|Check In:||1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.|
|Contest Begins:||2:00 p.m.|
|For More Information, Contact:||Mark Brown, (806) 775-1740|
Supplies Needed: Participants should bring a #2 pencil and a clipboard. You may also want to bring a water bottle and hand towel for soil texturing purposes.
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Andy Hart, (806) 746‐6101 by April 7, 2017.
- Land Judging in Texas – by B.L. Harris & J.F. Mills
- Land Judging Scorecard 2011.6
- 2016-17 Soils Judging – Results
- 2015-16 Soils Judging – Results
- 2014-15 Soils Judging – Results
- 2013-14 Soils Judging – Results