2021-22 District 2 4-H
|Date:||May 31, 2022|
|Location:||Bailey County Civic Center/Coliseum|
|Entry Fee:||$15 (Lunch will be provided)|
|4-H Online:||Opens: May 9, 2022 Closes: May 23, 2022
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Event Time:||Check In: 11:30 a.m.
Contest Begins: 1:00 p.m.
||2022 Livestock Skill-a-Thon – Letter|
|For More Information, Contact:||John Villalba, (806) 272-3726|
“What is That? Texas 4-H Livestock Skill-a-Thon”
We are not having a virtual contest, but please watch this video to get important resource information!
YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koLgCFuoH3c&t=138s
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Wendy Scott, (806) 746‐6101 at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Texas 4-H Roundup Skill-a-Thon Guide
- Livestock Skill-a-Thon PowerPoint Study Guide
- Animal Pharmaceutical Labels
- Feed Tags for Cattle, Swine, Goat & Lamb
- LSAT State Contest Guide: http://texas4h.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/roundup_livestock_skillathon_guide_2021.pdf
- 2022 Livestock Skill-a-Thon – Results
- 2020-21 Livestock Skill-a-Thon – Results
- 2019-20 Virtual Livestock Skill-a-Thon Results (This contest was Virtual due to COVID-19)