2019 District 2 4-H
|Date:||Tuesday, June 4, 2019|
|Location:||Livestock Arena, TTU|
|4-H Connect:||Opens: May 14, 2019 – Closes: May 28, 2019
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Event Time:||Check In: 8:30 a.m.
Contest Begins: 9:00 a.m.
||2019 Livestock Skill-a-Thon – Letter|
|For More Information, Contact:||John Villalba, (806) 995-3726|
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Andy Hart, (806) 746‐6101 two weeks prior to the event.
- Livestock Skill-a-Thon PowerPoint Study Guide
- Animal Pharmaceutical Labels
- Feed Tags for Cattle, Swine, Goat & Lamb
- 2017-18 Livestock Skill-a-Thon – Results
- 2016-17 Livestock Skill-a-Thon – Results
- 2015-16 Livestock Skill-a-Thon – Results (Initial year for this contest)