2016-17 District 2 4-H
|Date:||Friday, June 30 to Sunday, July 2, 2017|
|Location:||Plains Baptist Camp & Retreat Center, Floydada
Visit the camp website and be sure to scroll down to see what new activities are available.
|4-H Connect:|| Opens: May 15th
Closes: June 16th
|Ages:||Participants must finish 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grade in the 2016-17 school year.|
|Check In:||10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.|
|For More Information, Contact:||Andy Hart, (806) 746-6101|
NEW: The 2017-18 District 2 Council Officers will be elected during Senior Leader Lab – POWER Camp.
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Andy Hart, (806) 746‐6101 by June 13, 2017.
Forms to fill out and bring to Camp:
1. Code of Conduct & Consequences of Misbehavior – 2017
2. Release & Medical Treatment – 2017
3. Medical Information – 2017 (User Friendly)
4. Media & Photo Release – 2017
Please select and fill out the form below that is appropriate for the age of the participant:
5. (Under age 18) Participant Assumption of Risk – This form is required for PBA.
5. (Age 18 and over) Participant Assumption of Risk – This form is required for PBA.
- 2016 POWER Camp: Album
- 2015 POWER Camp: Album
- 2014 POWER Camp: Album
- 2013 POWER Camp: Album
- 2011 Xcel Energy 4-H Electric Event: Album