2017-18 District 2 4-H
|Date:||Monday, October 23, 2017|
|Location:||Mallet Event Center (2320 S State Hwy 385) – Levelland|
|4-H Connect:||Opens: TBA, 2017 – Closes: TBA, 2017
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Event Time:||Check In: TBA a.m.
Contest Begins: TBA a.m.
|For More Information, Contact:||Wendy Scott, (806) 561-4562|
|Check In:||10:00 AM||11:45 AM||1:30 PM|
|Contest Begins:||10:30 AM||12:15 PM||2:00 PM|
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the county office or Andy Hart, (806) 746-6101 by October 10, 2017.
Contest and Study Resources:
All age divisions (Juniors, Intermediates and Seniors) will all utilize the following resources:
- 2017-18 Texas 4-H Food Challenge Rules and Guidelines Manual (coming soon)
- Altering Recipes for Good Health
- FightBac – Fight Foodborne Bacteria Brochure
- MyPlate – 10 Tips to a Great Plate
- Nutrient Needs at a Glance (Seniors and Intermediates only)
For a complete list of resources see the Texas 4-H Food Challenge Website (http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/projects/food-nutrition/).
Additional Intermediate Resources:
- Intermediate – District Food Challenge Score Sheet
- Intermediate – Food Challenge Helpful Hints
- Intermediate – Food Challenge Worksheet
Additional Junior Resources:
- Junior – District Food Challenge Score Sheet
- Junior – Food Challenge Helpful Hints
- Junior – Food Challenge Worksheet
- Junior – Food Challenge Box Items
- Junior – Nutrition Concepts – This will be used in place of Nutrients at a Glance (Juniors only)